Ordesa and Monte Perdido National Park
The extreme aridity of the high areas, Where water from rain and thaw filters-through cracks and drains, contrasts With The green valleys covered by forests and meadows, Where the water forms waterfalls and canyons and ravines crosses.
There are five the industries: the massif of Monte Perdido and four valleys That are deployed to the Spanish side.
- Declaration date: August 16, 1918.
- Reclassification: Law 52/1982 of 13 July.
- Instruments: Royal Decree 409/95 PRUG approval.
- Area: 15,608 hectares.
- Province: Huesca.
- Region: Aragon.
- Coordinates: longitude: 3º 35’ - 3º 50’.
- Phone: 974-243361.
- Supranational networks: Biosphere Reserve (1977). Diploma of the Council of Europe to the Stable (1988, 1993, 1998).
- UNESCO World Heritage (1997). SPA (1988).
Charter on Cooperation Between the National Park of Ordesa and Monte Perdido and the Parc National des Pyrénées in France
[Source: Ministry of Environment]
Links of interest
20% code discount: WHEELS
Classic cars and motorbikes
20% discount code: WHEELS
Adventure sports, horseback riding, 4x4 excursions ...